Sunday, May 29, 2011

Horizon Fitness T101

Horizon Fitness T101
Zoom+

Product Features : Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill

• Folding treadmill with 2.25 HP continuous duty motor for quiet operation
  • Speed up to 10 MPH, incline to 10 percent, 20 x 55-inch belt size
  • 9 programming options with 3 targets (time, distance, calories) and 3 workouts (manual, intervals, weight loss)
  • Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 compatibility, pulse grip heart rate monitoring
  • 300-pound maximum user weight; lifetime warranty on frame and motor, 1 year on parts and labor

Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill

In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill

Horizon treadmills are all about one thing โ€“ quality. Quality suspension and deck systems to help protect your body; best-in-class motors that keep going strong for years to come; and meaningful, motivating programming to help you meet your goals. At Horizon, we carefully design each treadmill to give you the comfort, control and convenience you need to succeed. Horizon treadmills use large, heavy frames, making them more solid and stable than competitors'. The Horizon T101 offers a comfortable beginning - durability and value rolled into an attractive design.

Customer Reviews : Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill

This review is from: Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill (Sports)

I'd been researching on doing a treadmill purchase for over a month and determined to travel with a NordicTrack T5 Zi owing to the delivery and assembly convenience from a neighborhood store. What an enormous mistake, the delivery company for the native store failed on the primary try and also the client service insulted me on the second try. I asked for a refund...

My second alternative was continually a Horizon Fitness treadmill. when reading the reviews concerning the standard and repair of Horizon Fitness, we tend to determined to travel with the T101, that is that the basic model for 2010. Amazon had this with Free Super Saver shipping, a saving of over 100 usd.

Got it nowadays delivered by CEVA on time and in good condition packaging. it had been okay packaged and extremely significant. Assembly was unbelievable simple, if truth be told easier than an elliptical machine I got three years ago. Quality is superb, it's four points screws on the arms rather than the two from NordicTrack, this one feels extremely durable. if truth be told it's higher in quality and also the belt does not have the gap space on the perimeters like all the opposite ICON fitness machines at an equivalent worth vary.

Tested it for some of minutes, it have an equivalent feel as a gym treadmill. For currently i'm extremely happy. solely time can tell.
Tag : Horizon Fitness T101

Special Offers : Horizon Fitness T101

Available from 2 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link

$599.00
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 Treadmill World

$630.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

No comments:

Post a Comment